- Estimated delivery time 2-9 business days. (Due to COVID-19 Pandemic)
- All order processing occurs on business days only, which are Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 4 pm EST. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, or after 4 pm EST is processed the next business day. All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
- Stock items ship out within 24-48 hours unless otherwise noted.
- Large quantity purchases may add 1-3 business days to shipping. Item(s) may also be bulk packed.
NOTE: Many of our items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Some times manufacturers reported for backorders lately, in that case we can do 100% Refund if ETA does not meet the buyer's expectation.
FREE shipping on All Orders shipping within the US. Freight items do not apply.
- The shipping method mostly is done by FedEx / UPS Ground.
- Some items do require freight shipping. Freight shipping costs are charged after the item ships. Unless otherwise requested, all freight items ship via ground service.
- Expedited methods of shipping are also available, such as UPS Next Day Air, and UPS 2nd Day Air. There is no guarantee that the order received after 11 am EST will ship the same day.
- The Oseaen.com is not held responsible for any delays UPS / USPS / FedEx may incur due to circumstances beyond their control. This would include but not limited to: weather conditions, mechanical delays, equipment failures, COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Oseaen.com is not held responsible for any delays UPS may incur due to incomplete address information, or wrong address information provided by the customer.
- All packages are insured when they leave The Oseaen.com. If a package is damaged in shipment, you should not accept the package without appropriate documentation of the damage. The Oseaen.com is not responsible for merchandise damaged in shipping.
- We charge per UPS published rates.
Note: We reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge if the actual rate comes back higher than originally calculated due to the dim weight of the package.
- Packages ship UPS Standard to Canada
- The customer is responsible for all shipping expenses as well as customs charges, taxes and fees, and duties due upon entering the destination location.
- We reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge if the actual rate comes back higher than originally calculated due to the destination or DIM weight of the package.
- Currently, we are not offering International Shipping.